Sunday, November 16, 2014

Perhaps I am addicted

To this cash cow of a job.

More familiar faces at the club.  More thoughts about the risks and rewards of this gig are churning.  I guess I've made up my mind that I don't want people from school that I want to respect me knowing, and more people find out, it's just opening a can of worms I don't want to deal with.  I wouldn't lie about it, and I'll confront people who recognize me, but it's really uncomfortable and I'll always dread that situation.

The end is near.  :'(

I don't really want to quit.  Only for alternative income would I quit, and it looks like I'm gonna be in school all spring, so I really have to tread lightly for the next 6 months.  Which sucks because I sincerely enjoy this gig, even after weighing the pros and cons.

But I've been so busy keeping up with school that it's finally gonna start paying off, and I really desire a smooth transition from quitting stripping for a vanilla career.  I doubt I'll be able to turn back.  It's already very difficult to stay up and work late anyway.

It's been fun.  May the ending path feel more like a homestretch.