Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Back from a road trip

I got back home pretty late on Thursday night.  I timed it that way so I'd be able to go back to work on Friday.  Both Friday and Saturday nights weren't too bad for me, so I'm glad to get right back into the swing of things.  I was still a bit uterine from being around my mother and a handful of other female family members for a week and a half, who I discovered all inherited the holy ass I am sitting on.  Thank you, great genetics passed on from my grandmother... We are all blessed with an ass for days.

Surprisingly the club wasn't terribly dead.  The guys that came though, most of them pretty useless of course, including this one guy who used to dance with me.  He likes my doppelgänger more, though.  Told me he wasn't gonna get dances at all, but turned around and got dances with my doppelgänger just a few minutes later.  Sigh... I wasn't gonna let jealousy get in my way, just let it push me to move on and get that money.

Saturday night I met a hot Canadian man and he was a young Pisces like me.  It was hard to say goodbye at the end, but he made my night a lot better than it could have been, so I was thankful.  He looked kind of like Steven Stamkos from the Tampa Bay Lightning (hockey team), so I was eating it up, haha.

My hustle is probably pissing off my co-workers because I've been low-balling to get a high turnover rate through the summer, and because I need guys to come back and see me, and low prices simply get those results better than gouge prices.  A lot of the other dancers say what their prices are backstage, and I think, "God, no wonder no one wants another dance from you."

I'm sure some of them think I'm an idiot because I could be charging more money, but every night I am satisfied with what I take home, so they can think what they want.  I get busy fast, especially when the regulars are there, and to me, the name of the game is to stay busy doing dances, and I'm quite successful at it.  So nah nah nah boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.  My hot summer sale is what keeps me constantly busy when the club is shitty and dead.