Sunday, August 24, 2014

3% battery life

Overall, this weekend rocked.  I played my cards smart and most of my shifts were pleasant and lucrative.  Very seldom did I experience the anguish from being in a club saturated with the sharkiest of hustler chicks all preying on the new bachelor party that just showed up.  I waited for the tide to come in and bam, me and my big ass were in demand.  It's always so bad before midnight.  But after midnight, the rushes start hitting and sometimes that big spender shows up just before I start to get really bored.  When I get those blocks of time I feel like no one wants a dance, I just sit down, relax and tell myself, "my time will come," usually, I end up getting some kind of business, which is better than none, even if the guy is a shitbag.  But I did my best to steer clear of the handsy, wasted, trouble maker headache losers that always seem to be there to just make us girls go batty, and it worked.  Hooray for applying myself tonight!  I went home satisfied.  I can't wait for next weekend.