Saturday, June 14, 2014

Handling Friday the 13th

Since it was Friday the 13th, I expected bad luck, but I didn't completely dismiss the opportunity to make money, so I went in at midnight, when it officially became Saturday the 14th.  As I expected, the club was not heavily populated with horny guys but with hormonal girls all looking to make money.

So I put on my slow-play strategy and decided to not give a fuck and just do business as I got it.  Eventually, I got a good guy who could afford to make my night awesome, and not just monetarily, either.  Sometimes this job is an escape for me since I work such few hours every week.  It helps me escape all the dryness from summer school.  And it helped that the guy was really hot and smart, and I remembered dancing for him a long time ago.  I was really happy to see him, especially since I figured he would just never come back.

I hope tomorrow night is awesome.  I have a feeling it will be.

Take care, have a great weekend.