Saturday, January 25, 2014

Horny is normal

Last night was very busy.  Making money wasn't that difficult overall, but it could have been better if the club wasn't saturated with time-wasting LOSERS.

I encountered far too many men that were willing to get lap dances but more willing to save their money.  UGH!  I hate the fake out.  Karma's being a bitch again.

Someone asked me if I thought all the dudes that came to the club were creeps.  I said, "no, most of the guys that come in here are just normal, horny dudes.  Horny is normal." There is no need to judge dudes that feed my paycheck.

I need to up my game.  I feel like I could have made double what I made last night judging by how crowded the club was.  It didn't help to be tired.  I slept in today, so hopefully that won't be a problem tonight.

Wish me luck!