Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Get that butt to work!

This month looks like January so far.  I took too many nights off.  I have no money, ugh.  I only have one more week to make April not suck.

The good news is that I feel better than I did when I was changing my sleep cycle.  I was getting a little too batty for a while, and I wasn't liking it.

Now I'm waking up at normal times, before noon.  I can get all my daytime activities done now that I'm not sleeping all day.

I've been doing more butt lift workouts.  I'm trying not to do it less than three times a week.  I always feel super when I finish.  But always so lazy right before.  Sometimes I gotta force myself to pop it in the DVD player and just hit play.

Other than that, I have been working on getting back into school.  I'm still determining my major.  Not only does it need to be a major I would enjoy, it needs to bring me more earning potential upon completion.  I was thinking about doing medicine, but now I'm leaning more toward accounting.    I've always enjoyed running numbers, a lot more than flunking chemistry tests.  I think it would also take less time than medicine.

As for the stripping, I worked last Saturday, my only day for the week since I was distracted by family.  I made slightly above average, so I'm not hurting too bad, but I'm still poor since I only worked one night.  

And that's kind of the drag about stripping.  I can't work 40 hours a week.  I don't even think there are 40 hours in the week that are worth coming to the club.  I've been so bored during the day.  It's nice that I can use that time to better myself by working out, but I need more.  I want to mix undergrad classes into my schedule.

So far, I'm heading into the direction of that balance I've been seeking.  The right amount of stripping to keep the cash flow steady, and the right amount of developing my professional life.